Monday, September 24, 2012

My Table Monday


I had a fun weekend.  Lots of sewing. A dinner date with my hubs on Saturday.
Church,
{ Be very careful, then, how you live... making the most of every opportunity." Ephesians 5:15-16}
Finding Nemo 3D with my lil fam on Sunday afternoon -
the perfect way to welcome the first Autumn weekend.

Now, I have a fun challenge to report:


On Etsy I am a member of Team EtsyMom, where the
Fall Color Palette Challenge is happening right now.  
I am participating for the first time ever. 



EtsyMom Team


I would reveal the progress on my table to you
but for now it is top secret...
All the participating teamies
will reveal there work on October 9th, 2012. 
Don't forget to check back on my progress!!!!
I'm looking forward to viewing
what all my teamies comes up with.



The color palettes are based off of
the latest trendy colors from the
What do you think? I'm really liking the color palettes this year.
  As you probably know by now I am a huge fan of vivid colors!





The challenge is to pick a color palette or two as shown below. 
I like all three but I am going with #2 & #3 






I'm starting with #3 and have gathered my felt and fabric here:




I'm also happy to share with you some new techniques I'm working on and using in this project and will be sharing with you in a future post this week as part of the
Blogging Business Artisans September Challenge.


What fun and exciting project are you working on?


2 comments:

  1. I love the Pantone fall colors! The pink, yellow and grey look awesome together! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabric you chose -- can't wait to see what it turns into!!

    ReplyDelete