Thursday, April 19, 2012

Summer Colors on the Way

Please meet      >>>Wendy<<<

Card Notions owner, living in beautiful Bend, Oregon

Are you looking for a unique Mother's Day card or gift for your mom?









Wendy may have what you are looking for...

She makes unique 3D popup cards, intricately cut cards, and wooden ornaments.





Her designs are original and handmade.

Contact her and she will happily customize a card just for you!

You can also find Wendy on Facebook, you should follow her - I do! Or find more information on her website here: www.cardnotions.com















Aren't these spring bunnies so darn cute!

Wendy curated this beautiful treasury "Summer Colors on the Way."

She picked my Mr. Carrot to be in her treasury and I am so honored! Thanks Wendy.  There are a lot of lovely choices in this collection!  I especially love the flowers.  I'm off to dream about summer now...









3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    Thank you so very much for featuring my shop! I chose Mr. Carrot for my treasury because he is orange and also because I love your cute felt owls and bunnies. I especially like "Hop Hop" bunny.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wooden ornaments are very pretty!
    love the treasury! Your Mr Carrot is cute! And- you have a fun shop!

    ReplyDelete