Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Work in Progress -- Monkeys!!


This week I am working on custom order monkeys!  I was most excited to work on the ornament monkey! My goal is to offer a variety of animal ornaments in the shop by the end of the year. 

The fabulous Mrs. Jillian Reiter, (and mama to three) who ordered these monkeys is a consultant for Pink Papaya!
Have you heard of Pink Papaya?
If not, you are missing out! You can find out all about her and her wonderful products on her website.
Or follow her on her Facebook fan page, where she posts sneek peeks, discounts, and giveaways.  I highly recomend that you do so you don't miss out!


Brand new 4" hanging monkey ornament available in the store soon!


I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far! Tonight I will be working on these darling monkeys and starting on another 10 owl party favor order that was just placed as I was writing this post! Yipeee!

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Oh goodness, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooo cute! We call our little Izzy a Monkey so i may need one of those in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! And I love your little i♥ tags too!
    Congrats on another awesome party favor order!!!

    ReplyDelete